Thursday, January 15, 2009

Rejoicing in the Lord!


"Let all those rejoice who put their trust in You: let them every shout for joy, because you defend them; let those who love your name be joyful in You." Psalm 5:11



Welcome to my blog Joy In The Lord! I am Shannon the joyful wife to my dear husband and best friend Robby Maddox who became my husband on September 13, 2008. I am a stay at home wife whose chief delights are loving God and my husband, homemaking, simple living, gardening, cooking, sewing, reading, violin, and spending time with my family and Robby's family.

My mission with this blog as in all things is to glorify and honor and exult the name of the Lord. Without God in my life it would be meaningless and in Him I find great joy and purpose for all my days as He leads me. My call in life is to serve the Lord with gladness and to lay down my life in service for my family as I embrace all that He has for me in my calling as a woman of God. I believe that life with God is full of abundant joy and that is what I plan to blog about. :)

~ Joyful Wife


5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh, yay! I am so excited to hear all about how the Lord is glorified in your life. Looking forward to keeping in touch, through hearing about your journey. :)

Randall and Rachel Beita said...

I am so excited. What a beautiful pictre. Great ambitions for your blog.

Sarah said...

Shannon,
I am so happy to see your first blog post! I am excited to be following your journey as a wife. May God bless you sis!

Randall and Rachel Beita said...

I cant comment after the other post. Is it me?

Anonymous said...

How lovely. Love you!

Aunt Trisha