Monday, February 16, 2009

The Blessing of Fruitfulness!




A BABY!

Robby and I are so happy to announce that the Lord has blessed us and we are now expecting a baby who Lord willing will be born in October!

We are so thrilled and overjoyed at the blessings of God and we are so excited about being parents, we are also a little sobered at all we have to learn and are thankful for family and friends and the abundant grace of God.

Robby is all happy and bouncy and so thrilled to get to be a daddy and my cup is running over with joy. When we found our Robby took me in his arms and we both thanked the Lord together, laughing and crying!


Please pray also that we can locate a good Christian midwife soon, as Robby and I are really wanting a natural home birth. We are so blessed, please pray for our little one that all will go well and I will carry to term and our wee one will be healthy and fear the Lord.

"Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward."
Psalm 127:3



~ Joyful Wife and Mother! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited that God has blessed you and Robby with a baby!I will be praying for all three of you.I love you.

Annie

Anonymous said...

Shannon & Robbie, Congratulations on your news. I know you and Robbie will make wonderful parents. Praying all goes well.

Love Yvonne :)

Sarah said...

I've given you 2 awards over at my blog...be sure to check it out!!

Grace said...

I'm so happy for you! What a joyful blessing ^_^ Our God is so good!
I'll pray that you find a good Christian midwife. I feel strongly about the importance of homebirth. I'll look forward to more updates!