Saturday, August 22, 2009

Beach Trip

Robby and I had the pleasure of spending a few wonderful days with my sister and her family at the beach. Here are a few pictures for you all to enjoy! What a special blessing this time was, we are so grateful to the Lord for providing it for us all.

Playing with my sweet niece Abigail in the water. She just delighted in the whole experience!

Abigail and I enjoying the ocean!


I love my Man! Can you tell! :)

Robby the baby and I at the beach!


Enjoying some very special sister time.

My beautiful sister and I


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shannon,
What beautiful pictures! It looks like you had so much fun! By the way your hair is so beautiful, I'm still working on making my buns like you do.
I love you!

Annie

Sarah said...

Love the pictures Shannon! We had such a good time with you all. I am so glad you were able to come. Love you sis!

Randall and Rachel Beita said...

Beautiful!!! So glad you got time together!