Friday, August 7, 2009

Pregnancy Pictures

Here I am in the backyard by my flower garden! See how my baby grows. :)


I decided to sit down in the shade of a tree for a while. The grass was cool and refreshing.




Humm... I didn't know that Robby took this one. :)


I have been so blessed that I am feeling so much better recently. I even worked outside for a long time this morning. What a sweet joy this is to me, I no longer take my health for granted. Thank you Lord for these happy healthy days!

2 comments:

Randall and Rachel Beita said...

Sis you are so beautiful!! Praise God for his wonderful works. I am so glad you are better. Wish you had a closer up to see your sweet tummy better. Can you belive you only have 3 more months. These will feel like the longest though especailly toward the end.

Sarah said...

I LOVE these pictures! You are glowing and so beautiful pregnant. This aunt is getting so eager to meet that sweet little one!